- The 25 Best Christmas Movies in 2023by Sarah Werle Kimmel on December 1, 2023 at 7:12 pm
I am what you might call a Christmas Movie EXPERT. I am obsessed with Christmas movies. I partially blame the fact that I was IN a Christmas movie when I was around 11 years old. Wherever this obsession came from I embrace it fully. I have come across a few round-ups of Christmas movies, and
- Is Snapchat Listening to Parents Concerns?by Sarah Werle Kimmel on November 8, 2023 at 12:04 pm
I am interviewing Head of Law Enforcement Outreach at Snap (the creators of Snapchat), Rachel Hochhauser to ask some tough questions about Snapchat’s responsibility to make its platform safer for teens. Check out https://parents.snapchat.com for more info
- Which Streaming Service Should You Choose?by Sarah Werle Kimmel on November 1, 2023 at 10:47 am
Bryn and Sarah, the co-hosts of the Series Scrapped podcast discuss the different shows that are available on different streaming platforms and let you know which one they think is best if you had to choose one!
- Will Apple Get the Message? Are DVD’s Dead?by Sarah Werle Kimmel on October 19, 2023 at 10:11 pm
These questions and more are discussed in today’s episode. Emilee is back to help me talk about the latest in tech news! This week’s topics – Samsung joins the “get the message campaign” Netflix to create retail stores, Best Buy stops selling physical media, Utah sues TikTok, and Age Verification Laws
- Get your life organized with these productivity appsby Sarah Werle Kimmel on October 11, 2023 at 11:47 am
Tasia Custode’s YouTube channel features some of the best productivity apps, so I wanted to talk to her about her favorites and maybe get some productivity tips! Tasia’s YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/@UCNQbF87QPV685oFnHxb0zPg Link to Sync Discount – http://sync.com/tasia
- [Quick Tip] Is my account hacked or spoofed??by Sarah Werle Kimmel on October 9, 2023 at 11:51 am
I see so many posts from people saying their account has been hacked. Most of the time, this isn’t actually the case. Here is how to tell if your account is hacked or spoofed and what to do about it.
- Don’t be influenced! The positives and negatives of momfluencersby Sarah Werle Kimmel on September 27, 2023 at 5:51 pm
Sara Petersen, the author of the book Momfluenced joins me to talk about oversharing your kids lives, and getting influenced by social media and the online world.
- Setting and Tracking Goalsby Sarah Werle Kimmel on September 20, 2023 at 12:13 pm
I know, it’s not January, but it’s a perfect time to re-commit to your goals, and set new ones! Join me as I interview Time Management coach and podcaster Erin Woodruff and find out how you can set and track goals with technology helping you to keep on track!
- Combating Pornography Addictionby Sarah Werle Kimmel on September 13, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Clay, co-founder of Fight the New Drug, and I discuss fighting pornography and how to keep your kids away from pornography, what to do WHEN they are exposed to it, and how to help those with a pornography addiction. Join us for this very important topic! Addiction Resources – https://www.joinfortify.com/ FREE Parenting resources app –
- Social Media’s Effect on Mental Healthby Sarah Werle Kimmel on September 6, 2023 at 11:36 am
This week I am talking to Rachel Haack, a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist about social media’s effect on mental health, not just for our kids but for the rest of the family too! We’ll chat about the things we can do to mitigate these effects!